The Shira Route is nearly identical to the Lemosho Route, but it has a higher starting point. The first part of the route will be done with a car instead of hiking. During the route, you will cross the Shira Plateau, where you can sometimes see some wild animals. The Shira Route can be done in minimum 6 days.
For detailed Itinerary contact us.
Included in price package
- Private transport to & from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Moshi.
- 2 nights of accommodation at Moana Hostel or Keys Hotel/Park View Inn
- Transportation to & from the Kilimanjaro gate
- Park entry fees,
- Camping fees
- Rescue fees
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 4 Season mountain tents
- Double layered Sleeping Mats
- Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porters
- 3 meals daily while on the mountain
- Drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- Government taxes
- Portable oxygen tanks & ox meter
- Emergency first-aid kit
- Lunches, dinners and drinks at your hotel before and after climb.
- Travel insurance
- Portable flush toilet with a toilet tent is available for extra charges $ 70 for the entire trek.
- Laundry Service
- Personal items and toiletries
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
Advised tips on Kilimanjaro per trekking group (not per climber):
- Guides: $20/day/guide
- Cook: $15/day
- Porter: $10/day/porter
Amazing lifetime experience
Unlimited Safari Mileage
Experienced Safari Guide
OTHER KILIMANJARO PACKAGES
- Day trip
- Safari Itineraries
- Tailored Packages