The Rongai Route is the only route that approaches Mt. Kilimanjaro from the north. The Rongai Route is a moderately difficult route and it is known to be more scenic than the Marangu Route and easier than the Macheme Route. During the Machame route, you will be sleeping in tents. These tents will be pitched by our team. Our team consists of a professional and English speaking guide, porters and a cook. The Rongai route can be done in a minimum of six days.
For a detailed itinerary contact us.
Included in price package
- Private transport to & from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Moshi.
- 2 nights of accommodation at Moana Hostel or Keys Hotel/Park View Inn
- Transportation to & from the Kilimanjaro gate
- Park entry fees,
- Camping fees
- Rescue fees
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 4 Season mountain tents
- Double layered Sleeping Mats
- Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porters
- 3 meals daily while on the mountain
- Drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- Government taxes
- Portable oxygen tanks & ox meter
- Emergency first-aid kit
- Lunches, dinners and drinks at your hotel before and after climb.
- Travel insurance
- Portable flush toilet with a toilet tent is available for extra charges $ 70 for the entire trek.
- Laundry Service
- Personal items and toiletries
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
Advised tips on Kilimanjaro per trekking group (not per climber):
- Guides: $20/day/guide
- Cook: $15/day
- Porter: $10/day/porter
PASSION FOR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
OTHER KILIMANJARO PACKAGES
- Day trip
- Safari Itineraries
- Tailored Packages